Burial & Memorial Service
Your pet will be treated with the same dignity and respect that all family members deserve. Whatever your needs may be, our pet burial services will help you through this difficult time and peacefully lay your pet to rest. So you know what to expect, we want to outline each service, as well as the prices and process behind these services.
Pet Burial & Funeral Services
For our burial, memorial service and funeral services, our team works together with you and Seven Stones Botanic Cemetery in Littleton, Colorado to lay your beloved pet to rest. Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Littleton delivers peace and tranquility for your pet to find serenity in their final resting place.
Before your pet’s burial, memorial services can take place at our location in our Aspen room at the Stones Botanic Cemetery. We can accommodate up to 50 people for:
1. Memorial Services
2. Private Family Visitations
3. Pet Burials
4. Any Other Service
For funerals, we will work with you and Seven stones to coordinate a perfect plan to lay your pet to rest.
Pet Burial & Funeral Prices
When looking at where to begin for planning your pet’s burial and funeral service, price tags may not seem to matter. With us, we make it our effort to price our pet burial and funeral services where the costs won’t break the bank. Instead, your attention should focus solely on remembering your pet and cherishing your favorite memories before they are laid in their final resting place.
The Pet Burial & Funeral Process
Our services for your pet’s burial and funeral are laid out in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process.
1. Contact us by phone, email, or visiting our office to ask questions, pre-plan your pet’s burial service, or schedule to bring your pet directly to us.
2. After we learn about your wishes and listen to some of your favorite stories about your pet, we will begin making the wishes come true through our process.
3. Then, we will direct you to our online urn store so you can browse different keepsakes and selections which has over 1,600 items.
4. We handle all of the transportation involved in the memorial, funeral, and burial processes, so the stress goes away from you during this time of change and transition.
5. We prepare our forms digitally so you can complete them from the comfort of your own home. We understand that coming into our office may not be for you, and that’s okay!
Caring For & Honoring Your Pet the Way You Wish
Our goal and commitment are as follows: from beginning to end, our priority is to provide top-quality care for your loved one as a perfect representation of how you would wish to honor them. As a part of your family to ours, we make it our effort to know your pet and learn about their life as they were with us in our own homes.
Let’s Cherish & Honor the Memory of Your Loved One Together
With A Paws In Time, your pet is in the best of hands during their burial or memorial service. By gaining your trust in allowing us to guide you through the grieving process, we ensure your loved one is laid to rest in the beautiful Seven Stones Botanic Cemetery, nestled perfectly in the foothills of Littleton, CO, along with a beautiful memorial service at our Aspen room. No matter the question, our team is here for you throughout the process.